Tim Davis - Owner-Managing Broker
Tim attended the University of Kansas on a Football scholarship. After graduating in 1984 with a Personnel Management Degree, he worked for Honeywell Test Instruments, before entering the Real Estate industry in 1987. Tim started his career specializing in foreclosed properties, fix and flips and Urban renewal projects in Denver. Tim is married to Debbie Joe Davis. He and Debbie have three children: Ashley, Ethan and Heath.
• 1987-2007- Owner of Metro Brokers-Professions, Colorado’s largest Metro Broker Franchise.
• 1993-2016- Owner of Consumer Escrow and Title
• 2005-2012- Owner of Consumer Financial Services
• 2005-2012- Owner of Rocky Mountain Real Estate College
• 2007-Present- Owner of Weichert Realtors-Professionals
• 2018 Diamond Circle Award- South Metro Realtors Association- # 1 in Company Sales Volume
• 2018 Diamond Circle Award- South Metro Realtors Association- #1 in number of Transactions
• 2018 Diamond Circle Award-South Metro Realtors Association- #1 in transactions per agent
• 2007-2019 Weichert Premier Client Award- Top 25 of Weichert National Franchises
• 2007-2019- #1 Weichert office in Western States
• 2007-2019- Ranked #1 or #2 Corporate Relocation Office with Weichert Workforce Mobility
• Tim has been instrumental in pioneering "Affiliated Business Arrangements" in the state of Colorado. With experience in all branches of the Real Estate industry, his companies have received numerous accommodations related to RESPA.
• Awarded various RESPA related accommodations.
• Managing Partner - Development projects in Golf Communities-Previous.
• Licensed Real Estate instructor-previous
• 1986-2006 - High School Football Coach
• 1992-1997 - President Spartans Youth Sports Organization